Just pushed out version 1222, pretty much just minor fixes from 1220.. Some of the stuff fixed:
- A client-crash bug due to some characters in chat.
- Checkpoint-teleporters work when not in a run as well.
- Don't show the "respawn" message when teleporting.
- Fixed "main menu" exit button and allow ESC to be used to open console when not connected as well.
- Fixed problem when going "free-mode" spectator after following someone, where you'd get some random view angles.
- Allow noclipping and loading when doing reversed runs.
- Fixed some flickering for shootpoints where they'd overlap with other surfaces.
- Adjusted the vsync warning a bit.
And the last day has been amazing as far as mapping activity goes. Great work people, keep it up! ;)