Miscellaneous documentation and alike is split up into separate sections below. Questions, comments or alike can be posted as comments on the individual pages. General questions not directly related to the specific documentation should be asked on the forum! :)
The documentation is basically in-depth information about the listed subjects. Although some of this information can be very helpful, it's not actual tutorials. So if that's what you're looking for, have a look at the tutorials section!
NOTE: This page, and all sub-pages are works in progress.
Game - Record basics
Game - Generally
- Basic controls
- Updates, installing, etc
- Using the console
- Console commands
- Console settings
- Startup command line
- Downloading levels
NOTE: These are currently VERY incomplete, they just explain some extremely rough essentials to give a slight idea of how things work, which will only make sense if you're already fairly familiar with it.
- Basics (Moving, jumping, and halfjumps)
- Strafing and strafestyles
- Stairs and stair doublejumps
- Walljumps and steep walljumps
- Slide (slick / ice)
- Mouse sensitivity and acceleration
- Mouse terms explained (CPI/DPI, Negative acceleration, Maximum acceleration, raw input, smoothing, angle snapping, ..)
- List of mice with very good / near perfect sensors
- Uploading information
- How does level versioning work?
- Common issues and pitfalls
- Common sizes\dimensions