We passed 10000 records set today! :)
As for the update, there's a lot of misc stuff in this one. A lil summary:
- You see the non-wasd keys by the crosshair when spectating.
- Proper/advanced pushes! (i.e. jumppads and alike)
- Some nice stuff like jump speed history, and speed graph. Both of these are pretty much in a temporary state, until I figure out some nice way of displaying them, or something along those lines.
- Shared ranks for identical times have been enabled.
- Some additions to the ingame scores (your own time if you're not in top10, and the average time)
- Fixed some minor walljump bugs.
And of course, some new levels have been released since last time! :)